iSupport Worldwide | Pasig |
Directs and coordinates local area personal computer network activities for clients. Provides on-site and help desk support to clients with on-site and remote support needs. Supervise incoming technical staff on maintenance plans. Works with clients to establish and maintain a positive long-term relationship. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies local area personal computer network activities and wide area networks (WAN) activities, as needed. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify objectives. Establishes and maintains user access, links, directories, and security protocols. Responds, consults, and recommends to user needs concerning network operation and use of various software and hardware configurations and implementations. Monitors and repairs network functions to ensure stability in the network, ensures timely backup of user and server data, and maintains system logs and other documentation. Coordinates relationships with vendors and clients. This is a salaried exempt position.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- The application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with clients, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications and needs
- The design, development, documentation, analysis, creating, testing, or modification of computer systems programs, based on and related to clients’ needs or client program specifications.
- The design, documentation, testing, creation, or modification of computer programs related to network operating systems based on clients’ needs.
- Follows, supports, and advances Company culture, policies and process, management and technical standards and defaults.
- Provides the best possible support and service according to clients’ standards.
- Works under the direction of Support Manager, Technical Services Manager and Mentor.
- Provides help desk support for in-house and on-site clients.
- Consults and make recommendations on hardware and software needs and upgrades, replacements, and applications of needed patches to clients.
- Provides technical options and consults with clients to provide the Client selected solutions to clients.
- Assists the Project Managers with installation, maintenance and technical support of computer and related equipment.
- Troubleshoots hardware, software, and network generated problems.
- Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, and system functional specifications based on knowledge of industry.
- Must be able to provide analysis, testing or modification of computer systems based on professional knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team and employ sound decision making with minimal supervision.
- Provides training to clients.
- Provide preventative maintenance services to all contract clients.
- Keeps current in emerging technology.
- Maintains proper technical certifications.
- From time to time packing and unpacking, lifting, and setting computer and computer equipment.
- Meet monthly company-set goals for completion of assigned service tickets.
- Meet monthly company-set goals for minimum service reworks/recalls.
- Meet monthly set goals for customer service satisfaction rating and surveys.
- Follows Company technical standards and defaults.
- Fills out time sheets, mileage logs and technical notes for each task daily.
- Experience troubleshooting systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
- High School Diploma, Some College, First level certifications or equivalent and over 2 years of experience or equivalent other work/school experience