Our Client: TOWA Technologies Holdings Limited
British owned Tech Company operating in the field of Property, Facilities and Community Management software. The Company is known for innovation and is building a small, talented team to disrupt the market by introducing a mobile first solution.
You will collaborate closely with Design and Application Engineering to spec, build, test and deploy. You will be an individual who dares to challenge and think differently. You will be a team player and a critical part of our start-up team and company success.
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF
– You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers and other engineers.
– You possess strong computer science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms.
– You have extensive experience in developing backend applications operating in a high-traffic environment.
– Demonstrated ability to use initiative to achieve specified outcomes with minimum supervision, working both individually and as a team member.
– High self-motivation, self-organization, and persistence with desire to outperform.
– Organizes workload to meet deadlines.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
– 5+ years full time professional experience in software engineering.
– Strong proficiency with Node.js and frameworks/modules available.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– You have hands-on experience in Google Firebase (Authentication, Hosting)
– Experience in utilising a noSQL DB like MongoDB
– Experience using Kubernetes/Docker
– Experience using Redis or any caching tool
– Hands-on experience in Google Cloud Platform
– Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git