Sitel Philippines | Pasig |
We are excited for you to join our SITEL Group!
SITEL is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
What are we looking for
– Candidates who are at least 18 years old and above
– Completed at least two (2) years of college education
– Basic computer navigation skills
– Good to Excellent Communication skills & Comprehension
What should you expect from us
– Paid training from day one
– Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
– A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
– Fun team environment where we work hard to build trust every single day
– HMO Benefits for you and your family
– Free Call Center Training
– Free Shuttle services in selected locations (Pick-up points)
Terms and conditions apply
Allow us to bring you a new experience of safe and hassle-free job application thru our Virtual Career Fair.
Simply click on the link below to immediately bring you one step ahead on your application.
This will take you to the registration portal to start the automated application process. Please make sure you are ready to proceed and that you are at a location conducive for assessments. Kindly take the time to complete the assessment within the day.
Once you’re in our page, Please select the location below:
1 Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Pasig City
To fast track your application please make sure to finish your online assessment.
You may join our Virtual Career Fair from 2pm to 7pm (Mon to Sat)
Through this link: https://sitel.zoom.us/j/95189395654
Meeting ID: 951 8939 5654
We also accept walk-in candidates:
Visit us at the following sites:
Pasig City: 1 Dona Julia Vargas SITEL Building along one Julia Vargas, beside the upper deck and home depot
Quezon City: G/F Eton Corinthian Cyberpod Building, Ortigas Avenue, (across Robinsons Galleria)
See you there!