QA manager » Full-time
» Posted on August 28, 2022
» Apply job
• Lead the quality team towards alignment on quality standards set by the client
• Coordinate with the client on updates relating to customer, product and overall quality management of account
• Collaborate with other team leads driving site quality score covering opportunities and bottlenecks
• Plans and coordinate, in conjunction with the other managers as required • Drives Team Performance and achieve teams objective and score card Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as determined by the management
• Overall responsible in supervising, training and development, safety and welfare of the designated team.
• Provides strong leadership abilities, direction and mentoring, thereby fostering and sustaining co-operations and team spirits.
• Ensures compliance with all company rules and procedures and departmental work instructions, processes and systems. Etc.
• Set measurable and realistic KPIs, work standards and expectations, where appropriate, in line with company objectives and monitor and communicate these and progress against same. Regularly review, review and re-issue as required. Take corrective action where appropriate.
• Ensure structured and planned training and development for self and team to maximize skill levels, flexibility, absence cover etc. Provide timely and constructive feedback to the designated team.
• Ensures timely, full and accurate communication given by Management including Human Resources initiatives.
• Keep Operations Managers and other significant managers, managers or head on significant matters, problems and requirements.
• Ensures regular team briefings are held together and timely and accurate compliance with all administrative and reporting procedures and routines and that paperwork is forwarded to the significant parties.
• Perform other tasks which may be required by management from time to time.
• Preferably holding a Bachelor’s Degree (4 year course)
• Must have at least 1-3 years significant practice in Supervising a Quality team.
• practice in supervising a team within tight quality and efficiency parameters
• Possess a forward thinking positive and ?can do? attitude
• Keen to details
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal expertise
• With industry significant production practice
• Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
• Information Technology expertise
income: ?25000 – ?30000
Address: 6F AEON Prime Building, North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang Muntinlupa City, 1740
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Hiring Organization
Personiv Personiv is a trusted outsourcing provider with a 30-year track record of innovating solutions. Our goal is to provide an adaptive talent workforce to amplify team productivity. From repetitive tasks to specialized expertise, Personiv productivity professionals boost efficiency and profitcapability for the companies we serve. Mission To build partnerships with companies who want cost-effective solutions to improve productivity and profitcapability. Vision We believe talent is the solution to all business challenges and on-demand access to talent is the ultimate competitive advantage for businesses who need the flexibility, efficiencies and scale outsourcing provides. What Makes Us, Us Efficiency – Efficiency is ultimately what we deliver to clients both in terms of the ease with which we help companies leverage our outsource services and the cost-savings they get because of it. Quality- For us, quality begins and ends with our people. We work to recruit and retain best talent so that we can deliver top-notch solutions for our clients, and our capability to consistently deliver high-quality work in both core and new lines of business. Ingenuity- One of our greatest strengths is our capability to evolveand adapt to capitalize on new opportunities. We embrace change, explore possibilities, and never close the door on an idea or line of business without first knowledge how Information technology can impact our business and long-term vision for success. Pride- We take pride in our people and they take pride in us as a company. Ultimately, we work at the discretion of our clients, but take great satisfaction in the opportunities and environment we provide to our employees. We are passionate not only for our work but also for the culture and success of Personiv as a company. Service- One of the key differentiators for us at Personiv is our flexibility and versatility. By working with our clients, to create custom solutions for their business, we not only help them address their current challenges, but also lay the foundation for a long-term relationship. Confidence- With over 30 years of practice in the BPO space, we have an broad history of working with our clients to help them meet the evolving needs and requirements of their business. Buukt from this rich history is the belief that we can find and deliver the specific talent companies need, regardless of industry. Additional Company Information Company Size 1001 – 2000 Employees