Dempsey Resource Management Inc. | Cabuyao |
• Supervises, directs, and coordinates personnel activities concerned with production. This would involve but not be limited to knowledge of product technology, production methods and procedures, standards, and facilities and resource capabilities. • Manage daily production activities for the mechanical and electrical assembly departments as well as the warehousing, shipping, and receiving functions. • Execute the production schedule and assign tasks to available resources. • Follow-up on activities and current projects and update other departments daily. • Manage the production employees, including performance management, health and safety, timesheet review and approval, etc. • Full accountability and ownership of your team’s development, projects follow-up, execution of projects ensuring JLS’ safety and quality standards are met. • Develop and communicate needs for staffing labor plan adjustments to meet production targets. • Develop and manage production floor layouts for incoming orders. • Ensure production floor areas are kept clean, organized, and free of potential hazards. • Responsible for the facilities, grounds, and equipment maintenance. • Serve as a liaison to Engineering and provide direction for critical process and product issues. • Other duties as assigned
- 28 to 45 years old
- Japanese or Half Japanese
- Any Engineering Course is welcome to apply
- Not licensed is welcome to apply
- Willing to be assigned in Cabuyao, Laguna
- With experience in handling manpower
- Preferably with experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Can speak and understand Nihongo, English and Tagalog, If Possible
Type of Employment
Working Days and Hours
Monday to Saturday
7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Rest Day and Holidays
Rest day: Sunday
Holiday: If the Holiday falls on weekdays (except Monday) it will be automatically transferred
Holiday: If the Holiday falls on Monday, no changes.
For monthly basis, no overtime.
Allowance, Benefits, Incentive
Transportation Allowance (if with own service)
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Rice Allowance Incentive
Meal Ticket Incentive
SL & VL
Additional allowance (can speak Japanese)
The Company will remit monthly based on the Employee’s monthly salary.
The Employee share will be deducted from the Employee.
Cut off period and Pay Day
Period of 6 to 20 payable every 30th of the month
Period of 21 to 5 payable every 15th of the month
Basic Salary if licensed: Php 25, 000 — 35, 000
Basic Salary if NOT licensed: Php 20, 000 – 25, 000