Team Leader » Full-time
» Posted on March 16, 2021
»Save Job favorite_border
· Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
· Provide training that team members need
· Communicate clear instructions to team members
· Listen to team members feedback
· Monitor team member participation to ensure the training they are provided is being put into use and also to see if any additional training is needed
· Manage the flow of day to day operations
· Draft report to update the company on the team’s progress
· Monitor member’s progress in achieving timelines and goals
· Implements timelines which are received from their Project agents and Managers
· Make sure that timelines and deadlines are met
· Checks and ensures team members follow company coding standards and guidelines towards the goal of code clarity, efficiency and security.
· Review of developer’s code logic
· Develop unit and integration tests for project assigned to them.
· Provide support to software development manager and Project agents in client meetings if requested.
-Must have 2.5 yrs of work exp in PHP, C#, and Codeigniter
-Advanced expertise of API’s
-practiced in designing and maintaining mysql databases (motivated to keep queries optimized)
-practiced with 3rd party API’s(google ,facebook, twitter etc)
-practiced with payment method
-practice in object oriented programming in php
-Familiarity with source control principles and comfortable with git
income: ?25000 – ?30000
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Receive latest jobs and updates
» Hiring Organization
» Job posted under
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/single.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/single.php on line 80
Mobilegroup Inc. ABOUT US
Mobilegroup, Inc. (MGI) is proud of a team composed of outstanding desktop, web and mobile software designers & engineers that cater to the demands of clients with discriminating taste.
WHO WE ARE
MGI was formed to help consumers and enterprises implement and take advantage of mobile software applications & Internet technologies.
Incorporated in November 2004, the company has prosperously cornered more than 80% of Cinema Ticketing in the Philippine market whose list include, SM Cinema, SM Mall of Asia Ice Skating Rink, NIDO Fortified Science Discovery Center, Eastwood Cinemas, Festival Mall, Waltermart Makati and Shang Cineplex. Information technology takes pride in its portfolio of solutions which include Loyalty programs, Point of Sales machines software, Carparks, and Events places.
MGI continuously strives to attain excellence through cost-effective and efficient software applications and impeccable customer support.