Accounting Manager » Full-time
» Posted on August 28, 2022
» Apply job
• Manage a small team of accountants; developing the accounting team to support the department’s strategic initiatives
• Manage the monthly and annual closing processes with the adjunct Controller to ensure financial reports are prepared timely and accurately.
• Prepare and supervise intercompany accounting of USA subsidiaries. Ensure intercompany transactions are recorded timely and accurately and that intercompany accounts are reconciled monthly.
• supervise preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting submissions. Ensure that reports and schedules assigned to team members are completed timely and accurately
• Develop, maintain and improve accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Prepare account reconciliations, including complex bank reconciliation.
• supervise the accounting for fixed assets.
• Prepare and review monthly journal entries as assigned.
• Perform complex account analysis to ensure balance sheet accuracy and present findings and results.
• Manage the preparation of quarterly / annual state, property and business taxes and government reporting and surveys as needed.
• Prepare and maintain the rent schedules, including straight-line rent and capitalized rent
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA or CMA preferred
• NetSuite practice a must.
• Must have at least 7 years of related work practice in accounting and finance
• Requires minimum 5 years of management practice
• Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, including US GAAP
• practice developing financial statements
• practice with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication expertise
• Proven highly proficient in Excel
income: ?100000 – ?105000
Address: 6F AEON Prime Building, North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang Muntinlupa City, 1740
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Hiring Organization
Personiv Personiv is a trusted outsourcing provider with a 30-year track record of innovating solutions. Our goal is to provide an adaptive talent workforce to amplify team productivity. From repetitive tasks to specialized expertise, Personiv productivity professionals boost efficiency and profitcapability for the companies we serve. Mission To build partnerships with companies who want cost-effective solutions to improve productivity and profitcapability. Vision We believe talent is the solution to all business challenges and on-demand access to talent is the ultimate competitive advantage for businesses who need the flexibility, efficiencies and scale outsourcing provides. What Makes Us, Us Efficiency – Efficiency is ultimately what we deliver to clients both in terms of the ease with which we help companies leverage our outsource services and the cost-savings they get because of it. Quality- For us, quality begins and ends with our people. We work to recruit and retain best talent so that we can deliver top-notch solutions for our clients, and our capability to consistently deliver high-quality work in both core and new lines of business. Ingenuity- One of our greatest strengths is our capability to evolveand adapt to capitalize on new opportunities. We embrace change, explore possibilities, and never close the door on an idea or line of business without first knowledge how Information technology can impact our business and long-term vision for success. Pride- We take pride in our people and they take pride in us as a company. Ultimately, we work at the discretion of our clients, but take great satisfaction in the opportunities and environment we provide to our employees. We are passionate not only for our work but also for the culture and success of Personiv as a company. Service- One of the key differentiators for us at Personiv is our flexibility and versatility. By working with our clients, to create custom solutions for their business, we not only help them address their current challenges, but also lay the foundation for a long-term relationship. Confidence- With over 30 years of practice in the BPO space, we have an broad history of working with our clients to help them meet the evolving needs and requirements of their business. Buukt from this rich history is the belief that we can find and deliver the specific talent companies need, regardless of industry. Additional Company Information Company Size 1001 – 2000 Employees