J-K Network Services | Manila | ₱45000 – ₱65000
Biggest world wide leader customer service management to deliver a digital business service with customer care, technical support and other specialised services.
Position Title: Japanese Training Assistant Manager (Curriculum Developer – Assistant Manager level)
Location: Metro Manila
Industry: Offshore/Outsourcing Company (BPO)
Salary: Php 45,000 – 65,000 (but can still be stretched based on the hiring manager’s discretion)
Work Schedule: Hybrid
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Others to be discuss
- Demonstrates and utilizes effective learning needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills
- Revises/updates existing training materials for better training results
- Validates effectiveness of training programs and recommends improvements to address identified opportunities/gaps
- Certified Learning & Development Trainers on facilitation of newly developed curriculum
- Initial Interview
- Final Interview
- Client Interview
- Job Offer
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the related field is required for this position: Team Management, designing, developing modules/curricula for behavioral /motivational, leadership training in Call center /BPO
- Proficient in Minecraft plugin design, Java coding, command block programming, and in game design
- Required skill(s): Training, E-Learning applications, LMS.