J-K Network Services | Taguig | ₱50000 – ₱70000
A research and development company that provides a latest technology to address the consumer’s needs and delivering a high quality services
Position: Japanese SQA Local Engineer
Location: Taguig City
Industry: BPO/Offshore Company
Salary: Php 60,000 – 70,000
Work Schedule: Dayshift & Mid Shift
Work Set-up: HYBRID (2 WFH / 3 WOS)
• Day 1 HMO
• Free HMO upon regularization
• Processing of government benefits
•Perform penetration testing which may include internet, intranet, wireless, web application, social engineering and physical penetration testing.
•Convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives.
• Perform in-depth analysis of penetration testing results and create reports that describe findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
• Paper Screening
• HR Interview
• Final Interview (With hiring executives (Japanese Native), Skill, Culture fit and language level
• Job Offer
For interested applicants you may send your resume to email@example.com
Contact us through:
Landline: (02) 8245 2829
Social Media Accounts:
FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/100027442781733
Viber: (+ 63) 9369734028
Kindly look for: Ms. Hannah
Want to know more about our Japanese job openings Register now!
Enjoy our FREE merchandise when you get hired. Bring home your Certified Bilingual Hoodie, Gimmy Tumbler and Gimmy Tote Bag. Collect them all!
Do you know someone who can speak Japanese Refer your friend and we’ll give you 5, 000 – 20, 000 PHP Referral Bonus once they get their dream job through us!
Be updated on the “Life as a Bilingual in the Philippines”. Subscribe to our official YouTube channel.
OTHER JOB OPENINGS:
1. Japanese Technical Support
2. Japanese Airline Account Associate
3. Japanese Customer Associate ~ Online Gaming
• N1 to N5 JLPT or Level
• Experience with any scripting / programming skills (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl, etc)
• Experience in maintenance and improvement of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• Experience in information security risk assessments and gap analysis.