Neksjob Philippines | Mandaluyong | ₱20000 – ₱25000
Provide high-quality customer service to the customer, and ensure a smooth flow of inquiries and complaints via email or chat.
* Ensure all responses to customers and clients are given with sincerity and compassion.
* Ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on a timely basis
* Resolve queries of the customer by encoding the standard replies through e-mail within the assigned
• At least 18 years of age
• At least 6 months of any CCE (Local/Int’l/Voice/NonVoice)
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
• Good communication and computer navigation skills
• Willing to work on Shifting schedules/Holidays/Weekends
• Willing to work Full Time
• Willing to be assigned in any of Central sites
• Willing to undergo the whole recruitment process
• Willing to start immediately
• Work Onsite
• Must not have conflict of interest such as plans to study/enrolled or work abroad